Monday 19 October 2015

OUGD603: Charity Promotion

I've heard back from a few different emails and sources, first concerning the charity I will be working in partnership with. Both Whitehall dog rescue and dogs trust have got back in touch, and I am unsure which ones to commit to, or I could even work with both. Dogs trust are a well established charity and have a good brand presence as well as connections to advertise and promote my event through. Whitehall on the other hand are smaller, they don't have as much of a reach in terms of promotion but I know that every penny given will be used wisely and that they have less donators. This is something I'm going to have to consider, I would like to work with both but I need to discuss and find out whether this would be a good idea. I did intend to work with a smaller charity first so I am more drawn to whitehall, but we'll see.





I heard back from youtube as well about suitable inks, the advice is good and gives me a certainty that water based inks are the way to go. I just need to understand the curing process fully, I think I'll talk to someone in printed textiles about this closer to the time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment