Monday 11 May 2015

OUGD505: Studio Brief 1- Experimentation

Prior to printing I wanted to make sure I chose a suitable stock and that the final pages could be bound together whilst still allowing the pop ups to work.

After looking through some stock choices I chose a 200 gsm satin stock that could stand up to some wear and tear, pop ups and greasy sticky fingers. I then mocked up some of my more complicated pages to make sure that they would work with the stock when bound and produced a cover with thinner stock to fully understand how the whole finished book would hold up together.

The result is the cutest mock up you've ever seen. It helped me figure out some final bugs I wouldn't have initially seen coming as well as work out any worries I had previously had with producing the final book.





No comments:

Post a Comment