Thursday 30 April 2015

OUGD505: Studio Brief 1- Initial Development

After producing, simplifying and dividing up my research it was time to start visualising how each page of the book would look. I didn't want to produce a book that was too long, it needed to be short, entertaining and concise so children won't get bored when reading. 




As well as considering the layout I also decided which pop ups would be most suitable for each page, different pop ups and interactions would be paired with the information most suitable. I was cautious not to repeat the same interactive element over and over to keep the book interesting and each page unique. The layout sketches gave me a clear idea of how the book would look and feel and also a list of the required illustrations to start working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment