Wednesday 25 March 2015

OUGD503: Feathr- Evaluation


I chose the feathr brief because it was simple, it required very little in the way of context or concept and it was something I could have a bit of fun with it. I managed to get the brief done fairly quickly and spent only a couple of days sketching and digitising the idea. Although they asked for an artistic wallpaper I still drifted towards a more design based response, this may have been why I didn't get too many votes, despite this I still think it's a very cute design and I would personally have it up on a wall somewhere. If I could repeat this brief I think I would've liked to do more than one design and perhaps push the boat out a bit, create something more abstract as opposed to literal. That being saidmodernising a traditional decorative style I still feel was a strong concept to base it around, it may have been good to produce a set of modern coat of arms so the range could appeal to a wider range of audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment