Tuesday 24 March 2015

OUGD503: MOO- Evaluation


I enjoyed this brief, even if it was only for a day. Of course with day briefs comes the main criticism of the work- it would've been much better/to a better quality if I had, had more time. Once submitted I found a few problems which I missed at the time due to being rushed off my feet, though it was a good exercise in realising how much I'm capable of when pushed to a day long deadline. Despite this project being so short I think the concept and the idea is solid and having created a chain reaction illustration previously certainly helped the whole process along. A few other changes I would've made to the design include selecting a better format, the size I ended up printing the images at was far too small and awkwardly slightly too big for A3 but way too small for A2, I think I would've changed all the lengths to A2 if I did this again.

All in all I believe my final designs are an appropriate solution to the brief. They are fun, interesting, the eye is drawn into the image and people have to take a few seconds imaging how the set up works. It's bold and bright in keeping with their look and brand guidelines and each image is distinctly different but still very much a part of a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment