Friday 10 October 2014

OUGD504: Studio Brief 2- Final Designs

After some further feedback and personal thought I decided to leave the layered idea and focus on the illustration and text design. I began by messing about with placements of the text and different ways of laying image and text together.





I then tried to use a background or a shape along side the the image and text. Inspired by the shape of beer mats I used a rounded square as this background shape. I then created one normal version and one with the tag line 'pub crawl or pud crawl'.




I then went on to place these design in some different contexts including beer mats and webpages. Though because the Pint of Cake webpage hasn't been created yet I used their Facebook and kickstarted pages to demonstrate how they could look.
















No comments:

Post a Comment