Wednesday 18 May 2016

OUGD603: Armadilla- Stationary





The layout needed to be simple. For each element I would be free and light with the sketches and then apply a more strict set of guidelines for the digitisation. I wanted to make certain that geometric shapes were apparent in each design element and not only use colour and type to link the brand together but geometric clusters of text too. That being said I was sure to stick to my guidelines but allowed for room to breath to keep the designs light and positive tone. The joy of an Armadilla pod is, yes it uses strong shapes but the manage to make them feel natural, as if the pods chose that shape. I wanted to reflect this within my layouts to give the stationary a similar look, whilst at the same time keeping the feel professional By balancing space and content, whilst being restrictive with freedom I think I achieved this.




















No comments:

Post a Comment