Friday 22 April 2016

OUGD603: Presidential Campaign- Digital Presence


Another outreach point for my campaign is the online presence. I wanted to create a facebook page where I could drive publicity and keep students up to date with my campaign and what I was doing. I had an issue with this though, having three colours aligned with my campaign brand meant I need to consider how to use all three in elements such as the banner and profile picture. For the profile pictures I came up with the solution to create three pictures each featuring the different colours. My aim is to change the picture daily not only so I can cycle through the colours but also to keep my page popping up on people's feed.


For the banner I looked into creating a simple pattern with all the colours involved. I tried a few things and different layouts and quite frankly I hated them all. I really don't like the banner I ended up using. With such an awkward ratio it was difficult to translate the look and feel with all colours involved and it not look unprofessional. The banner I chose was the bets of a bad bunch. It certainly is bright and eye catching but I personally am not happy with it.




The final page can be found HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment