Thursday 21 April 2016

OUGD603:Secret 7- Reject 7




Unfortunately for the third year running I didn't get into Secret 7 and I'm beginning to think the whole thing is fixed. However I decided to send my designs into Reject 7 hoping that someone would appreciate my designs. The positive thing about reject 7 is that no one gets rejected! The whole thing is a collection of art work that failed to get into the main exhibition and it's an interesting selection of artwork and images.


I think the thing about reject 7 I like the most is seeing how many great artists, designers and pieces fail to get into the exhibition. It's a bit of a confidence booster knowing that your design isn't necessarily bad, and when comparing work that didn't get in to work that did there is such a fluctuation of quality. Sometimes pieces I love and prefer fail to get in and pieces I dislike greatly make it to the final cut. 

So I got into something, that's pretty cool. And I still like what I have produced.


No comments:

Post a Comment